What Size Self Storage Unit Do I Need?
October 13th, 2021
How do you pick the best storage unit size for your belongings, expecially when you are not that good at visualizing dimensions? This is a basic storage unit size guide, all the sizes are pretty standard at most storage unit facilities. If you need a better understanding, Topcity has an easy chart on their website that you enter the items you want to store and the interactive tool will calculate the recommended size you need.
- 5′ x 5′ : This will be a good fit for the contents of one closet-sized room.
- 5′ x 10′: This will be a good fit for a small one bedroom apartment.
- 10′ x 10′: This will be a good fit for one or a small two bedroom apartment.
- 10′ x 20′: This will be a good fit for a three or a small four bedroom apartment.
- 10′ x 25′: This will be a good fit for a for a large apartment or a small home.
- 10′ x 30′: This will be a good fit for a four or a five bedroom home.
The good news is Topcity has all of these sizes at our site. Check us out.