NOKĒ SMART ENTRY GUIDE TIPS TO MAKE YOUR INTERACTION WITH NOKE LOCKS AND TOPCITY STORAGE EASIER.
May 15th, 2021
NOKĒ SMART ENTRY GUIDE TIPS TO MAKE YOUR INTERACTION WITH NOKE LOCKS AND STORING WITH TOPCITY STORAGE EASIER.
This is a guide with tips, tricks, and troubleshooting steps from NOKE. This will be a reference to make your interaction with the app more enjoyable! GENERAL APP OPERATION
- Be sure that Bluetooth is on. If you have an iPhone you can check 2 places to confirm this – in the general settings under Bluetooth, or by going to general settings and scrolling down to the Storage Smart Entry app and turning Bluetooth on there.
- Check your app version to make sure you are up to date.
- Make sure location services are on.
- Reset a password: password can be reset through the app by selecting “reset password” on the login screen.
- Force closing out of the app and re-logging back in.
- Check for updates in the Google Play/Apple Store.
- Updating app or Deleting and re-downloading the app.
- Checking to make sure Bluetooth and Location Services are on.
- Restart your phone.
- Turn Bluetooth off and back on again.
These tips are from Noke, TopCity would like you to know that we are here if you need us. You can contact us in one of these ways.
- Text us at 785-414-9582
- Email us at Topcityproperties@outlook.com
- Call us at 785-414-9582
- Through Topcity website, the inquiry form we can help you as well.
If you still need help with APP click the ? in the top corner for support. Thank you for storing with us.